We look forward to having you as our guest!
We look forward to having you as our
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES!
These are our policies:
Non-Refundable Reservation Fee- We charge a $35
non-refundable per room fee at the time you make your reservation. This fee is deducted from the total due at time of arrival.
- Smoking- 100% smoke free. If you choose to violate this policy, a $500 professional restoration fee will be charged to your credit
card. Charges for revenue lost for the duration of professional restoration will be additional
- Pets- No Pets are NOT allowed in the B&B guest rooms. Thor doesn't like to share his home with other "fur-people" and is not allowed in the
guest rooms either. If you bring a pet into B&B your room, a $500 professional restoration fee will be charged to your credit card. Charges for revenue lost for the duration of
professional restoration will be additional.
MOTEL units are Pet Friendly for $25 +tax per pet per night.
ALL PETS MUST BE KENNELED WHEN LEFT ALONE IN THE ROOM.
THIS IS A REQUIREMENT, NOT A REQUEST.
- Children- Well behaved
children are welcome. Children under 14 are not allowed to stay in our guest rooms by themselves. An adult must stay with them, they must not be left on the premises without adult supervision
either. Children are not allowed in Premium rooms, Specialty rooms,
Rooms with Whirl pool tubs or Suites. (112, 120, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 207, 209, 210, 211, 212, 401). AT ANY TIME This means no children in the room at any time, not even to "Just Visit".
- Motorcycles and Scooters- No motorized transportation of ANY type is allowed in the rooms. It is too easy to rub grease off on the bedding. $500.00 violation fee will
be charged to your credit card.
- Bicycles- You may lock your Bicycles to our fence. Yes, this also means your bicycle can't stay the night with you. Violation fee of $500.00 will
be charged to your credit card.
- Room Items-In each room there is a Drinking glass, Coffee mug, Bath towel, Hand Towel, & Wash cloth for each occupant. If anything is missing when
you arrive, please inform us immediately. If our housekeepers find that something is missing when you have
departed, we will presume you liked it and are willing to pay for it. We will give you a courtesy call before we charge you for it.
- Housekeeping- As a guest in our home, we respect your privacy, and offer
housekeeping at your request. If you want your room made up, need fresh towels, soap, coffee, toilet paper, or anything, PLEASE inform the front desk. Otherwise, we will not service your
- Antiques- In our Beautiful Anniversary Suite (Room 205) and The Exquisite Prairie Belle (Room 211), there is very delicate Estate Quality Antique
furniture. For your Comfort and Safety, We have 175# weight limits for these rooms. If our furniture is damaged or broken in any room, you will be responsible for and your credit card charged for the
appraised value of said item.
- Public Bath-No one under 18 is allowed to use Public Bath without supervision.
- Room Occupancy- Each room has a set maximum occupancy of two people per bed. If the occupants in your room exceed this number, you will be charged $25+ tax
per extra person.
- Check-in-is any time after 2 p.m. You may check-in earlier for $25 an hour.
- Check-out-is by 11 am. We reserve the right to charge your card a half day after 11, or a full day after NOON.
- Service- Please remember this is a family run business. Our home is your home. However, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Carpet Cleaning- Please don't soil our carpets. We like them clean. The same as you! If there is excessive soiling to the carpet after you check-out (Food,
Beverage or other substance requiring professional removal) your card will be charged for the cleaning that it requires.
- Honeymoon Cottage- Our Beautiful, romantic and private Honeymoon Cottage is NON SMOKING. Neither Children or pets are to be in the cottage at ANY
TIME.. A minimum of $500 for a professional restoration fee will be charged to your credit
card. Charges for revenue lost for the duration of professional restoration will be additional if you choose to ignore any of the former policies. If you are a smoker, you must smoke outside the cottage. Please do so with the door closed. DO NOT TAKE YOUR
CIGARETTE BUTTS INSIDE to dispose of them.. If we find butts inside the Honeymoon Cottage in the trashcans, you will be charged $500.
- Freemont Motel- For our valued guests that are staying in the Freemont Motel Units, breakfast is not included. It can, however, be purchased for $5 per
- Keys- Unreturned keys are charged to your card at $5 each.
- Cancellation Policies-Because we are a very small property, we are
dependent on guests honoring their reservations. We adhere strictly to a two-week 100% cancellation fee
policy. As we are a unique property with a limited number of rooms, each room rented is important to our sustainability. We are dependent on guests honoring their reservations. Therefore, when you check-in you are responsible for
the room(s) that you reserved; for the number of nights that you ORIGINALLY reserved it for.
- Events- Large events such as weddings, meetings, or family reunions: other policies apply. Event fees vary depending on size.
- Amenities- Irons, ice, pillows, blankets, extra towels, coffee, temperature adjustment, and hairdryers are available until 10 p.m. at the front desk.
There are snacks in the lobby. Dawn and Jeremiah are available (with a simple call to 785-466-1350 or 620-767-3173) and on
property 24 hours a day to make sure that you are comfortable for the entirety of your stay.