We look forward to having you as our guest!
These are our policies:
Non-Refundable Reservation Fee- We charge a $35 non-refundable per room fee at the time you make your reservation. This fee is non-negotiable and deducted from the total due at time of arrival.
· - Our B&B is 100% smoke free. If you choose to violate this policy, a $500 professional restoration fee will be charged to your credit card. Charges for revenue lost for the duration of professional restoration will be additional
· - No, Pets are NOT allowed in the B&B guest rooms. Thor doesn't like to share his home with other "fur-people" and is not allowed in the guest rooms either. If you bring a pet into B&B your room, a $500 professional restoration fee will be charged to your credit card. Charges for revenue lost for the duration of professional restoration will be additional.
· Well behaved children are welcome. Children under 14 are not allowed to stay in our guest rooms by themselves. An adult must stay with them, they must not be left on the premises without adult supervision either. Children are not allowed in Premium rooms, Specialty rooms, Rooms with Whirl pool tubs or Suites. ( 120, 200, 201, 202, 204, 212, 401). AT ANY TIME This means no children in the room at any time, not even to "Just Visit". If you choose to have children in our lovely cottage, you will be charged $500.
· No motorized transportation of ANY type is allowed in the rooms. It is too easy to rub grease off on the bedding. $500.00 violation fee will be charged to your credit card.
· You may lock your Bicycles to our fence. Yes, this also means your bicycle can't stay the night with you. Violation fee of $500.00 will be charged to your credit card.
· In each room there is a Drinking glass, Coffee mug, Bath towel, Hand Towel, & Wash cloth for each occupant. If anything is missing when you arrive, please inform us immediately. If our find that something is missing when you have departed, we will presume you liked it and are willing to pay for it. We will give you a courtesy call before we charge you for it.
· Housekeeping- As a guest in our home, we respect your privacy, and offer housekeeping at your request. If you want your room made up, need fresh towels, soap, coffee, toilet paper, or anything, PLEASE inform the front desk. Otherwise, we will not service your room.
· If you are responsible for our furniture becoming damaged or broken in any room, you will be responsible for and your credit card charged for the appraised value of said item.
· No one under 18 is allowed to use Public Bath without supervision.
· Each room has a set maximum occupancy of two people per bed. If the occupants in your room exceed this number, you will be charged $25+ tax per extra person.
· is any time after 2 p.m. You may check-in earlier for $25 an hour.
· is by 11 am. We reserve the right to charge your card a half day after 11, or a full day after NOON.
· Please remember this is a family run business. Our home is your home. However, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
· Please don't soil our carpets. We like them clean. The same as you! If there is excessive soiling to the carpet after you check-out (Food, Beverage or other substance requiring professional removal) your card will be charged for the cleaning that it requires.
· Honeymoon Cottage- Our Beautiful, romantic and private Honeymoon Cottage is NON SMOKING. Neither Children or pets are to be in the cottage at ANY TIME.. A minimum of $500 for a professional restoration fee will be charged to your credit card. Charges for revenue lost for the duration of professional restoration will be additional if you choose to ignore any of the former policies. If you are a smoker, you must smoke outside the cottage. Please do so with the door closed. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS INSIDE to dispose of them.. If we find butts inside the Honeymoon Cottage in the trashcans, you will be charged $500.
· Unreturned keys are charged to your card at $5 each.
· We adhere strictly to a two-week 100% cancellation fee policy. As we are a unique property with a limited number of rooms, each room rented is important to our sustainability. Therefore, when you check-in you are responsible for the room(s) that you reserved; for the number of nights that you ORIGINALLY reserved it for.
· Large events such as weddings, meetings, or family reunions: other policies . Event fees vary depending on size.
· Irons, ice, pillows, blankets, extra towels, coffee, temperature adjustment, and hairdryers are available until 10 p.m. at the front desk. There are snacks in the lobby. Dawn and Jeremiah are available (with a simple call to 785-466-1350 or 620-767-3173) and on property 24 hours a day to make sure that you are comfortable for the entirety of your stay.