If you have never experienced our cuisine, now is the time.
Elegant and Romantic, Exceptionally Fine Dining.
Reservation times available 630 pm, 7 pm & 730 pm only
Reservations REQUIRED a minimum of 24 hours in advance
Dinners are Prix Fixe. $65 per guest, includes taxes. $25 Gratuity additional charged.
48 hour notice required for cancellations.
To ensure an unequaled dining experience, we serve a maximum 6 Guests per night. (unless previous group arrangements are made)
Starter is set
*(4- U20) Shrimp & Oatie Beef Summer Sausage Cocktail, Olives, Cheese and Crackers.
Salad is set
*Baby Greens, Strawberries and Local Organic Fromagina Goat Cheese Salad with made from scratch Balsamic Strawberry Vinaigrette dressing.
Choose a Potato each guest
*Baked Potato, New Potatoes, Garlic Wasabi Smashed Potato, Baked or Smashed Sweet Potato.
Choose a Vegetable each guest
*Broiled Asparagus and Carrots, Green Beans and Carrots or Broccoli and Baby Carrots.
Choose an entree each guest
*Your choice of Locally sourced:
6 oz. Oatie Beef filet mignon,
5 to 6 oz. Trophy Class Deer medallion filet (taken locally in the wild)
5 to 6 oz. Grass fed Prairie Thunder Elk filet
5 to 6 oz. Grass fed Flint Hills Bison Reserve Bison filet
Stuffed Deer, Lamb or Oatie Beef Meatball.
Or Choose From the Bounty of the Water:
Not locally sourced
8 oz. Salmon filet,
8 oz. Swordfish Steak,
6 oz. Mahi-Mahi,
6 oz. Halibut Steak
6 oz. Warm Water Lobster Tail,
(5) U-10 Sea Scallops
Substitute 1 lb. King Crab Legs add $15
Add 1 lb. King Crab Legs $35
Death by Cottage House Black Forest Chocolate A la Mode
Coffee, Tea, 1 bottle of San CLemente Wine for two.
$65 per guest
Tax included. $25 Gratuity additional.
Do you have a special dinner request? Ask Dawn... We provide wide range of incredible dishes. Coming soon.... Hidden Menu tab.
We love to accommodate Dietary restrictions. Just call us. Vegan/Vegetarian Dinners include Entree and a Glass of wine $30 +tax
1. Gluten free Cottage House Baked Mac & Cheese with Cream, Sharp Cheddar & Parmesan Cheeses, Broccoli, red bell peppers, garlic and celery salt.
2. Baked Stuffed Portobello Mushroom cap on a bed of Quinoa, (cheese, onions, garlic, cilantro, red bell pepper & black olive)
3. Fettuccini Alfredo Extravaganza (fettuccini noodles, Cherry tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers, Brussels sprouts & yellow squash in a
creamy Portobello, garlic-basil-saffron Alfredo sauce)
4. Cottage House Hot Bowtie Pasta (Bowtie pasta, sautéed in olive oil with Cilantro, black olives, carrot, green beans, sundried tomatoes,
asparagus tips, sweet red, green & yellow peppers, jalapenos, pine nuts, garlic and black beans with a hint of Ginger...Tofu optional...)
Garnished with Parmesan Cheese, green olives, Sesame seeds and Clementine sections
5. Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower, Artichoke hearts, Tomatoes and Cashews over a bed of Black Shirataki Miracle noodles. Garnished with
local organic Fromagina goat cheese.